Multiplex Assay Designs
DNA Software is building better diagnostics with its partners to deliver COVID-19, FluA and FluB multiplexed PCR assays.
DNA Software is uniquely capable of delivering multiplex assay designs, leveraging the advantage of our multi-state coupled equilibrium models and prediction of off-target hybridization with ThermoSleuth. DNA Software has been recently recognized “best in class” for highly specific and sensitive multiplex design.
- Multiplex PCR assays which can detect SARS-CoV-2, with two targets (i.e. ORF8 and N genes) along with influenza A virus (multiple segments), and influenza B virus with an RNase P control.
- Multiplex design which will differentiate FluA from FluB ( detecting A(H1),
- A(H1)pdm09, A(H3).
- DNA Software has delivered multiplex designs to its partners which are in clinical validation for CLIA use and seeking FDA approval.
- Multiplex can also include RSV detection.
- Consensus designs (covering all variants) of SARS-CoV-2, FluA, FluB, and RSV from manually curated DNA Software databases