Multiplex PCR Primer Designs up to 200 plex in hours
Designs for up to 200 plex PCR primers with 99% success. PanelPlex TM primer design tool automates designs for PCR primers.
- Up to 200 plex multiplex capability in your PCR assay
- 95 % first pass success rate for multiplex primers
- 5% first pass failures can be redesigned in presence of the 95 % that work for 99% success rate
- Designs returned in 2-12 hours
- Highly uniform amplification of all targets
|First pass of multiplex primer design||95%||70% *|
|Second pass of multiplex primer design||99 %||10%|
|Time to functional design||<2 days||>6 months|
|Plex size||1 to >200 plex||<20 plex|
* Based on personal communication with PCR specialist at Roche and Sr. Scientist at a Boston based Biotech company
Learn how to save time and money on your multiplex-PCR panel design
Case Study: 32 plex PCR Panel design for Upper Respiratory Infections
Insilixa, a CMOS chip company, used PanelPlexTM to design 32-plex panel for upper respiratory infections including both bacteria and viruses. PanelPlexTM provided the full multiplex primer designs in less than a day whereas researchers using other tools have estimated similar projects take 6-9 months.
“GeneWiz provided a 100-plex design with less than 70% success rate” Sr. Scientist, Boston Biotech
“Relying more on PanelPlexTM instead of empirical work …drastically reduces labor and reagent costs which definitely reduces our costs.” Arjang Hassibi, Ph.D., CEO, InSilixa.
“Combining tools, such as MFOLD, Primer3, and Oligo ANALYZER… are frequently limited to 3-5plex reactions…PanelPlexTM is a simpler and more time effective application for multiplex design.” Andrew Dunn, Senior Scientist, Preclinical and Clinical Assays, CRISPR Therapeutics .