Providing completely automated design of multiplex PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) with unprecedented coverage, sensitivity and specificity.
PanelPlex™ is the result of more than 15 years of investigation into the mechanism of PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) and careful experiments to identify the sources of failure of PCR. PanelPlex™ has been rigorously validated for the detection of numerous viruses, bacteria and human targets.
Common challenges in multiplex panel design include a lengthy and costly design cycle. This can often be the result of both a knowledge gap within the organization along with freeware and suboptimal design tools. We often see researchers relying on outdated, antiquated tools. If assay design is mission critical to your organization, why would you want to use a suboptimal tool?
PanelPlex™ solves these problems by addressing the following:
- PanelPlex™ saves several months ( 6-9 months on average ) of iterative experimental trial-and-error optimization.
- Increase your business by scaling your multiplex PCR assay design process – make more assays, faster time to market, and with higher efficacy.
- Produces diagnostic quality designs.
- Wet-lab validated results.
- Automated consensus design of multiple variants of DNA or RNA targets.
- Designs around a wide variety of potential artifacts such as: false negatives caused by target secondary structure, undesired primer-primer interactions, false primer-amplicon interactions, false amplicons to background genomes, and low coverage due to sequence variations.
- PanelPlex™ uses ThermoBLAST™ “playlists” to scan for off-target hybridizations that cause false-positive tests.
- Massive data capability — PanelPlex™ can handle large playlists such as human genome, human RefSeq, human microbiome, bacterial diversity panel, soil microbes, or all known viruses.
We’ve spent 15 years thinking about Multiplex PCR so you don’t have to.