Reduce Costs for Multiplex Panel Design with PanelPlex™
Common Challenges in Multiplex Panel design include a lengthy and costly design cycle. This can often be the result of a knowledge gap within the organization and the result of freeware and suboptimal design tools. We often see researchers relying on outdated, antiquated tools. If assay design is mission critical to your organization; why would you want to use a suboptimal tool?
PanelPlex™ solves these problems by addressing the following:
- PanelPlex™ saves several months ( 6-9 months on average ) of iterative experimental trial-and-error optimization.
- Increase your business by scaling your assay design process – make more assays, faster time to market, and with higher efficacy.
- Produces Diagnostic quality designs.
- Wet-lab validated results.
- Automated consensus design of multiple variants of DNA or RNA targets.
- Designs around a wide variety of potential artifacts such as: false negatives caused by target secondary structure, undesired primer-primer interactions, false primer-amplicon interactions, false amplicons to background genomes, low coverage due to sequence variations.
- PanelPlex™ uses ThermoBLAST™ “playlists” to scan for off-target hybridizations that cause false-positive tests.
- Massive data capability — PanelPlex™ can handle large playlists such as human genome, human RefSeq, human microbiome, bacterial diversity panel, soil microbes, or all known viruses.