Recent Awards to DNAS
- 2019 Frost and Sullivan: “Multiplex PCR Software Enabling Technology Leadership Award”
- Part of Collaboration team that published paper on Hachimoji base pairs in Science 2019 (featured in NYT, CNN, Nature, NASA, and other news outlets)
- 2021 (to JSL): AOAC Award “Recognition of Technical and Scientific Excellence: COVID-19 Emergency Response Validation Program Advisory Group”
- 2020: Amazon AWS Diagnostic Development Initiative Award: Phase I
- 2022: Amazon AWS Diagnostic Development Initiative Award: Phase II
- 2022: DNAS wins NVIDIA Inception Award to implement GPU computation
Thought Leadership in the field: Led multi-agency panel (DoD, CDC, FDA, LNL, USDA, etc.) “Recommendations for Developing Molecular Assays for Microbial Pathogen Detection Using Modern In Silico Approaches,” SantaLucia, J., Jr., Sozhamannan, S., Gans, J.D., Koehler, J.W., Soong, R., Lin, N.J., Xie, G., Olson, V. Roth, K., Beck, L.S. J. AOAC Int., 103, 882-899 (2020).