Multiplex PCR Assay Primer Designs made easy
PanelPlexTM-Consensus is a best in class multiplex PCR primer assay design tool that designs primers and probes with 99% success rate.
What are the advantages of using PanelPlexTM-Consensus in designing your highly multiplexed PCR assay designs?
- PanelPlex™-Consensus uses inclusivity and exclusivity panels for diagnostic quality assays.
- Automates the design process with faster time to market for diagnostics, saving considerable R&D time and money.
- Rigorously validated for the detection of thousands of viruses, bacteria and human targets.
- PanelPlex™-Consensus is used for applications such as:
- Infectious disease variants for bacteria.
- Viruses, human genomic targets, and mRNA profiling.
- Different variants of PanelPlex-Consensus and their different features.
|First pass of multiplex primer design||95%||70% *|
|Second pass of multiplex primer design||99 %||10%|
|Time to functional design||<2 days||>6 months|
* Based on personal communication with PCR specialist at Roche and Sr. Scientist at a Boston based Biotech company
Learn how to save time and money on your multiplex-PCR Assay Primer Design
Learn more about PanelPlex-Consensus or Download the white paper ›
How can PanelPlex-Consensus help my business save money on its multiplex PCR assay designs?
- PanelPlex -Consensus saves on average up to six months or more of exhaustive experimental trial-and-error optimization.
- Increases your business by scaling your multiplex PCR assay design process by:
- Designing more assays.
- Faster time to market.
- Higher efficacy.
- Lower the overall cost of design.